Everybody needs help sometimes
We provide confidential and safe individual therapy for adults when life is challenging, and you need someone to talk to and find your way. We think with you about the problems you’re facing and what will help, using evidence-based therapy and support.
What we treat
- Depression and low self-esteem
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, and specific phobias
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder and other trauma-related disorders
- Adjustment disorder
- Grief and loss
- Personality traits
- Chronic pain
We also offer therapy for adults under workers compensation and insurance claims.
What therapy do we provide
Our Clinical Psychologists are highly experienced, and trained and supervised in a range of evidence-based therapies. In many cases, we are accredited supervisors in these therapies and we hold ourselves to a high standard, backed by research and years of clinical practice.
Some of the evidence-based therapies we offer are:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Exposure and response prevention
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Metacognitive therapy
- Trauma-focussed cognitive behavioural therapy
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing
- Mentalisation based treatment
- Relaxation and mindfulness techniques
Ready to make an appointment? Contact us here.