Happiness is for everyone
We provide fun and engaging therapy for children and adolescents because we get it. We understand the kind of issues children and adolescents are facing, and we want to be there and find out what it’s like for you. We use evidence-based therapy, and years of working with children and adolescents to get the balance right.
What we treat
- Depression and low self-esteem
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, and specific phobias
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder and other trauma-related disorders
- Adjustment disorder
- Grief and loss
- Personality traits
What therapy do we provide
We are Clinical Psychologists and parents so we believe in providing therapy that is real. We work flexibly with children, adolescents and families using a combination of individual, dyadic and family therapy.
Some of the evidence-based therapies we offer are:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Exposure and response prevention
- Metacognitive therapy
- Trauma-focussed cognitive behavioural therapy
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing
- Mentalisation based treatment
- Family and systemic therapy
- Behavioural therapy
- Relaxation and mindfulness techniques
Ready to make an appointment? Contact us here.